FIREWORKS SAFETY TIPS
Atlas Fireworks is the nations leader when it comes to fireworks safety. Atlas is committed to improving the safety level of consumer fireworks sold in America, as well as educating the public on proper safety measures when handling fireworks.
- Never let children handle, play with or light any ﬁreworks.
- Do not use alcohol with ﬁreworks.
- Follow your local and state laws regarding the possession and use of ﬁreworks. Do not use illegal explosives; do not alter any ﬁrework device; do not make your own ﬁreworks.
- Use ﬁreworks on a hard, ﬂat & level surface
- Use in a clear, open area. Keep the audience a safe distance away from the shooting site. Do not light ﬁreworks where there is dry grass or brush that could catch ﬁre or near any ﬂammable items. Never shoot ﬁreworks in metal or glass containers.
- ALWAYS use reloadable shells in an open area, free of obstacles (i.e. – tree branches, homes and buildings, utility lines, and overhead obstructions). DO NOT ignite fireworks of any kind in close proximity to hazardous materials
- NEVER allow children access to reloadable shells. These devices, as in any consumer fireworks, should be operated by adults only.
To help prevent injuries from fireworks-related incidents, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CSPC) enforces federal laws that prohibit the sale of the most dangerous types of fireworks to consumers.